Is the GHAC-98D any good?

• I've seen a lot of reviews and content online, great job btw, but I'm just wondering if it would be suitable for me? I've always been using the Iwata Eclipse HP-CS and recently its been a little faulty after 1 year of continuous usage. 

If anyone can share with me their experience with 98D it would be awesome!

• I've been using the 98D since they came up with it and it's been good to me! So far no major issues, idk much about the iwata hpcs cause i switched over from tamiya 0.2mm and hasnt looked back since. 

• I have the GHAC-98D and it is an awesome air brush! I did a review on it also on my channel. I have painted models with it using the .5mm needle and works great for that! I also did a test on some paper doing some lines, circles etc and removed the cap to get even closer and finer lines. 

It also cleans up very good with the mirror cup! 

Manny 

• @Hobby Maker I love my 98D.  It sprays so nice, and cleanup is so easy.  The tip design makes such a big difference over everything I've used before.  It feels good in the hand and is well ballanced. 

I made a Takedown video if you'd like to watch, but I know you will be happy with it.  

GHAC 98 Takedown and Greasing