Mobius Premium Airbrush & Swallowtail Restock

• Hello Gaahleri, can you give more insight on the new Mobius airbrush line? From the little I saw, one of them seem to be a detail brush sporting a .2mm needle and nozzle. 

Also, is there an ETA on the 2nd run of Barbatos Rex Swallowtails?

Thanks,

Donnell

Gaahleri Airbrushes I own: GHAD-39, GHAD-68, GHAC-98D

• Hi dear customer. For your second question, we will launch the second batch of GHAC-Swallowtail on 30th December 2023.

• And for your first question : We proudly present the Mobius from the Premium Series, inheriting and elevating Gaahleri's design DNA with its unique patented design and exceptional manufacturing craftsmanship.

This series includes our first ultra-precision 0.2mm airbrush, tailored for intricate detailing, along with a powerful 0.3mm variant for efficient, high-quality spraying. Experience the pinnacle of airbrush technology in this flagship series.

Both the Mobius 0.2mm & Mobius 0.3mm airbrushes share a spiral-shaped MAC Nozzle : Inspired by the spiral shape of the tangent function, this Spiral MAC Nozzle design ensures uniform and stable airflow, adeptly handling fine lines and low-pressure atomization.  The extended nozzle length also enhances ease of disassembly and assembly.

And also, we upgrade the Morrol-Level paint cup. Now the Ultra Mirror-Level Cup comes : Utilizing advanced polishing technology, this inner cup goes beyond Gaahleri's standard mirror finish to achieve even smoother surfaces. This design minimizes paint accumulation, simplifies cleaning, and maximizes efficiency.

The Mobius 0.2mm is perfect for detail work. Equipped with an air control knob, featuring longer and finer control threads, provoding a seamless tuning experience and ensuring precise airbrush control. And the Mobius 0.2mm is lightweight & ergonomic, achieving a perfect balance in the airbrush's front-to-back weight distribution.

The Mobius 0.3mm is diverging from Gaahleri's traditional models, this 0.3mm version features increased air flow, leading to a higher paint output.  While maintaining stable atomization capabilities, it significantly enhances overall spraying efficiency.

• @Gaahleri Official So, I bit the bullet and bought all three of the new Gaahleri airbrushes (The Rex Swallowtail and the Mobius 0.2 & 0.3). Total price = $221.97 using rewards points (averaging $73.99 each) with free UPS Expedited shipping. So, hopefully a package will show up Saturday! This will round off my current Gaahleri roster which includes the GHAD-39, GHAD-68, and GHAC-98D. The only one I am missing now is the GHPM-65, which though an older design, I still want to add to the collection. I am really excited about the Mobius GHPM 0.2! Thanks Gaahleri!

• Great my Swallowtail hopefully will arrive soon.

• Just to follow up, all three airbrushes have arrived, and I am elated! The look great and feel comfortable in my hand. I can't wait to try them out! Now, I just need the fan cap for the Rex Swallowtail and I'll be straight! Thanks Gaahleri!!!

• Ditto on the fan cap.  the Swallowtails are back in stock.  Studio-G ordered and waiting delivery