The Mobius .3mm honest opinion.

• A few days ago I did an unboxing and trial video of the Mobius .3mm airbrush.  

I have to say that once again Gaahleri has raised the bar on the airbrush world.  I really liked the way the airbrush felt in my hand, and the results spoke for themselves.  It is a fantastic airbrush.  Then today I looked at what they are charging for it and was truly amazed at it's price point.  This is a top of the line airbrush at a mid level price.  

If you are thinking about giving the Mobius .3mm a try, but wern't sure if you'd be happy with it or not, go ahead and get it.  It is more than worth the price.  

I made an unboxing and review of it if you'd like to watch.  

Gaahleri's Mobius .3mm unboxing and review.

• @Mark Eisenbraun So, I bit the bullet and bought all three of the new Gaahleri airbrushes (The Rex Swallowtail and the Mobius 0.2 & 0.3). Total price = $221.97 using rewards points (averaging $73.99 each) with free UPS Expedited shipping. So, hopefully a package will show up Saturday! This will round off my current Gaahleri roster which includes the GHAD-39, GHAD-68, and GHAC-98D. The only one I am missing now is the GHPM-65, which though an older design, I still want to add to the collection. I am really excited about the Mobius GHPM 0.2!

• @Donnell Wells Hi I am looking to sell my GHPM-65. If you are interested in buying it let me know.

• @Mark Eisenbraun I agree with you, I knew nothing about Gaahleri until the 25 December and watched your YouTube and few others. I have since ordered 3 airbrushes and received the 98D, waiting for Mobius to arrive and the Barbatos Rex Ver. I will be doing a few RC bodies and will share my results. For now I only own Iwata and H&S but so far looks impressive.

• @Sathish Pillay Are you still happy with them?

• @Mark Eisenbraun I just unboxed my Mobius 0.3, and yes it looks just as good in-hand as it does online! I performed a very quick air test just to get an initial feel for the airbrush, and I found the "sweet spot" in my rather large hand for it, quickly getting used to holding it. I do appreciate the quick disconnect  the hose on my compressor is already set up with one along with an in-line moisture trap.

Very nice line-up Gaahlaeri, very nice!!!

• @Mark Eisenbraun My second full day of using the .3 and I have nothing but praise for this product!!! Bravo Gaahleri!!!

• @Donnell Wells Yeah, it didn't take me long to get use to where I wanted to hold it and how to spray with it.  I've gotten some fantastic results too.  

• just received my Morbius .3 today. I cant wait to put some paint through this thing. I went ahead and ordered the Swallowtail Studio G. looking forward to using these brushes

• @Mark Eisenbraun ordered the .2mm and the .3mm Morbius as part of their Lunar Chinese New Year limited boxed set.

• Thre is NO OTHER airbrush available for the price and quailty!  NONE!   Best airbrush on the market for proce point and have really stepped up their game!   THANK YOU

• @Dj Freddy D.  I had already received the regular .2mm and .3mm Mobius and ordered the boxed set anyway...

• Just ordered the .3mm Mobius. You guys did a great job explaining the new mechanism. It is a new paradigm in spray atomization. Not to mention the quality of fit and finish per videos I have seen. Waiting for experiencing "feel and balance".

• @Joe MacAfee ditto!  Added the Mobius 2 and 3 to my collection, and got to say, these are the "crown jewels" of the Gaahleri line.  Doubled up by also getting the 2024 boxed set.  

• Gotta say thanks for your review. I just received my .3 and .2 mobius airbrushes.

My "top of the line" Harder and Steinbeck infinity is now sitting in a pile with all of my dead ebay brushes.

The spray, the response and the control are fantastic. 

I was just starting to hate airbrushing my models and sculptures but after using these for a couple of hours, I can't wait to see how far I can push them.

Well worth the price. Both cost less than the H&S on its own and they make it look like garbage.Sad H&S Infinity

• @Deon Roux Knowing you dropped an Infinity for the Mobius is helpful. I had been contemplating picking one up before the Mobius came along...