• What does Gaahleri hope to bring to market in 2024? Any paints?

• Hi Jaddie, thank you for your inquiry, and happy New Year! Yes, in 2024, we plan to launch a new generation of paints. Allow me to keep some details under wraps as our research department is conducting final tests on samples. We approach the development of our new products with utmost diligence, ensuring it will be a game-changing addition to our lineup. The exact release date is still uncertain, but we anticipate it will be available for purchase around mid-year. We appreciate your interest and support in our products.

• @Scott Zhou This is very encoraging to hear! I just received your latest three airbrushes; the Rex Swallowtail, and the Mobius 0.2 & 0.3, which nicely complement the previous GHAC-98D, GHAD-68, and GHAD-39! I noticed that there is an additional category for airbrushes named 'Supreme'. Any hints on what we can expect in this series?!

• @Donnell Wells Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Regarding the 'Supreme' series, we aim to deliver the highest performance airbrushes in the market. We're working hard to launch this series by the end of 2024, and hope to have it available before Christmas, we appreciate your continued support!