Issues with swallowtail studio G 0.3 and 0.5. Help please

• I bought swallowtail. Just started to use it recently however I have 2 issues.

0.3 --> tested with water and thinner, nothing came out. It bubbles up. I disassembled, cleaned and lubed it up. Still the same problem

0.5 --> it is spitting. I checked the fluid nozzle and readjust it. It doesn't snug perfectly. When I turn the nozzle cap upside down, the fluid nozzle fell off.

This is the first time I am using this airbrush and I am having so many issues...

Anyone got a suggestion what to do.

• Have you tried their video for solving spraying issues? Specifically the section at 1:44 seems like some of the issues you might have:
    https://youtu.be/djVlSRwxhU8?t=104

I would also make sure that you're using the correct nozzle, nozzle cap, and needle since each configuration comes with these 3 pieces that need to be changed, and make sure that you're putting in the nozzle and nozzle cap first, then pushing the needle in just until it stops not putting too much force into it.

• Yea.i switched the fluid nozzle, nozzle cap and needle to 0.5

• If you have not resolved this issue arleady, make sure that the nozzle and air cap are screwed on well. If the nozzle and air cap are loose, air will bubble back up into the cup. Many artists loosen the nozzle and cap slightly to mix paint in the cup, and or to help in the cleaning process.

Barbatos Rex has excellent You Tube videos on airbrus use and cleaning.

Hope this helps.

• i found out the issue, the pre-installed O ring seems to be defective.

i switched the O ring and it works fine.